Damien R. Meyer
Recognized in:Commercial Litigation
Law School:The University of Iowa
Firm's Phone Number:
Location:2800 North Central Avenue, Suite 1200Phoenix, AZ 85004
- The University of Iowa , graduated 2002
- Coe College, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 1999
- Arizona, Arizona State Bar
- Arizona State and Federal Courts
- Maricopa County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Arizona - Judge Pro Tempore
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Selected to Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Business Litigation, General Litigation, Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy, 2012 – 2017
Obtained $26 million judgment for business client after 42-day trial prosecuting trade secret misappropriation claims arising from former employee’s breach of employment contract.
Representation of publicly traded company serving as Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) in multi-billion dollar government contract bid-protest.
In Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding, obtained substantive consolidation order consolidating debtor and related third party entity after 3-day trial. Representation of bank in published decision from Arizona Court of Appeals resolving title insurance dispute in favor of bank.
Representation of client in enforcing payment and related obligations in $11 million contractual dispute.
Citizens Clean Elections Commission, Commissioner, Appointed by Gov. Jan Brewer, 2014
Valley Leadership Institute, Class 34 Graduate
The Foundation for Public Education (Paradise Valley Unified School District), Board of Directors, Chairman of Board 2015, Secretary 2013 – 2014, Board Member 2011 – 2015
Future for Kids, Board of Directors, 2014 – 2015
Youth Soccer Coach, 2013 – Present
St. Vincent de Paul, Volunteer, 2011 – 2012