Recognized since 2020
Castle Rock, Colorado
Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Dale G. Casares assists clients throughout Colorado, Idaho, and Montana who are seeking recovery for injuries and damages caused by other people’s negligence. Prior to attending law school, she worked as an insurance claims adjuster and Injury Operations Manager at Progressive Insurance. She has a unique insight into the insurance industry and understands the duties and responsibilities an insurance company owes to injured parties.
Ms. Casares has significant experience in providing representation to plaintiffs in personal injury and bad faith claims against insurance companies. In her practice, she has seen all too often how insurance companies delay payments and deny valid claims. Ms. Casares draws upon her experience in the insurance industry and network of medical professionals to ensure her clients obtain the treatment they need and expert opinions necessary to secure favorable settlements.
Ms. Casares sincerely cares about her clients, provides personal attention, and diligently works to ensure the best possible outcomes for her clients. Ms. Casares is always happy to answer questions for potential clients and help other attorneys.
- 115 Wilcox Street, Suite 220, Office 225
Castle Rock, CO 80104
- University of Denver, Juris Doctor, graduated 2012
- Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 2003
- Colorado, 2012
- Idaho, 2021
- Montana, 2021
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Denver (2023)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Star - 2017, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Avvo - "Excellent" customer service rating
- Colorado Super Lawyers 2023
- Best Lawyers 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year for ERISA Law Denver
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.