Recognized since 2009
Dover, New Hampshire
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Michael received his undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in 1987 and in 1990 graduated from the Boston University School of Law, where he was honored as a Paul J. Liacos scholar.
Michael began his litigation practice with the firm in 1990 and rapidly developed a significant trial practice representing a diverse group of clients throughout Northern New England before State and Federal courts in varied civil matters including personal injury cases such as auto accident, premises liability, products liability, wrongful death and other personal injury matters as well as divorce matters and commercial disputes.
Michael’s practice is now concentrated on representation of victims and their families in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases of all types. Michael’s aggressive and experienced representation has resulted in significant compensation in large cases as well as smaller cases including several cases where recovery has been in excess of one million dollars.
In recent years, Michael has successfully represented numerous injury victims in a wide variety of serious injury and death cases, including car / truck / motorcycle collisions, premises liability cases, products liability cases, cases involving pharmaceutical and medical device injury and others.
Michael and the rest of the injury litigation team are also currently representing consumers injured by prescription and over-the-counter medications and medical devices.
- 353 Central Avenue, Suite 200
Dover, NH 03820
- Hawaii, Hawaii State Bar
- United States, United States Claims Court
- United States, United States Supreme Court
- New Hampshire, District of New Hampshire
- Massachusetts, District of Massachusetts
- Maine, District of Maine
- Vermont, District of Vermont
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Diversity Law Institute - Member
- Maine Bar Association - Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association - Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Member
- New Hampshire Association for Justice - past AAJ delegate
- New Hampshire Bar Association - Member
- North American Brain Injury Society - Member
- Order of Veritas - Barrister
- The Motorcycle Injury Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Trial Law Institute - Member
- Vermont Bar Association - Member
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Automobile Collision
- Catastrophic Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Mass Tort
- Nursing Homes
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Sex Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America since 2008
- Featured in New England Super Lawyers since 2010
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.