Mr. Rose's practice focuses on water law and local governmental advisement. He resumed his practice in 2008 after serving three years as President of the Texas Lubbock Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- "Civility", Water Law and Policy Seminar, St. George, UT (2010)
- "Water Rights and Irrigation", Rural Water Association of Utah, North Salt Lake, UT (2009)
- "Base Reuse", OSD Conference, Boston, MA (1996)
- "Ramification of Legislation to the Utah Water Right Forfeiture Statute", Utah State Bar Water Law and Policy Seminar (1996)
- "Water Rights—Determining Ownership, Avoiding Problems and Perfecting Security Interests", CLE International—Utah Water Law Conference (1995)
- "Title Problems with Water", CLE International—Utah Water Law Conference (1994)
- "Bear Lake Storage—Challenges and Solutions", Utah Water Summit (1994)
- "Municipal Impact Fees", League of Cities and Towns Convention, Engineer’s Section (1990)
- Born in Salt Lake City, Utah and currently resides in Stansbury Park, Utah.
- President, Texas Lubbock Mission, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (2005–08)