Recognized since 2018
Trusts and Estates
Curtis B. Cassner is Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a Specialist in Wills, Trusts and Estates as well as a Specialist in Tax. He focuses his practice on helping his clients meet their estate planning goals. As a partner in the firm’s Trusts & Estates Group, Curtis represents clients in trusts and estate planning matters by crafting tailored plans to address each beneficiary’s needs and maximize available tax benefits. He leverages his background as a Certified Public Accountant and in-depth knowledge of advanced tax planning strategies to guide clients through Florida trust and estate administration law.
Curtis represents fiduciaries on estate and trust compliance matters. When necessary, Curtis represents fiduciaries and beneficiaries in trust and estate litigation matters.
Curtis advises clients on available alternatives to maximize the current or testamentary use of estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax exemptions. He also advises clients on various charitable planning techniques to meet their philanthropic goals while maximizing the use of available tax exemptions and deductions.
Curtis has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/curtis-b-cassner
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 5811 Pelican Bay Boulevard, Suite 650
Naples, FL 34108
- Northern Kentucky University , J.D., graduated 2000
- Northern Kentucky University, M.B.A., graduated 1993
- University of Cincinnati, B.B.A., graduated 1987
- Florida, 2000
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Estate Planning Council of Naples - Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Legal Aid Services of Collier County Advisory Board - Member
- The Florida Bar Wills, Trusts & Estate Certification Committee - Member
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Trusts and Estates, 2018-22
- Top Lawyer, Naples Illustrated, Trust and Estates, 2018, 2021
- Lawyer of the Year, Legal Aid Services of Collier County, 2016
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.