Crystal is a partner at the Felesky Flynn Saskatoon office. She practices in all areas of personal and corporate tax, with a focus on business and succession planning.
Honoured by the Best Lawyers in Canada and the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, she has built an esteemed career in tax law.
Crystal harnesses her wealth of tax law expertise to allow her clients’ businesses to prosper. She offers legal advice that always aligns on a strategic level.
An accomplished speaker and writer, she has held positions as a professor at the University of Saskatchewan, member of the Royal University Planned Advisory Committee and committee member for the Prairie Provinces Tax Conference.
Recognized as Volunteer of the Year at Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), Crystal is the current Chair for the STEP Saskatchewan Chapter Executive Committee, a member of the STEP Tax Technical Committee and the President of the Saskatoon Club.
- Corporate Reorganization Course, CPA Canada
- In-Depth Tax Course (Parts I, II & III), CPA Canada
- Called to Alberta Bar, 2018
- Called to the Saskatchewan Bar, 1999
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (with Great Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1998
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm) (with Great Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1997
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (CAFA)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Saskatoon
- Member, Saskatoon Women’s Network
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)