Recognized since 2021
New York, New York
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Cristina Delise represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, centering on mass torts, class actions, and business litigation in The Lanier Law Firm’s New York office.
She has been a key member of trial teams in high-profile products liability matters, including litigation involving the diabetes drugs Actos, medical devices manufactured by Ethicon, the antipsychotic drugs Risperdal and Invega, and defective earplugs for military service members manufactured by the 3M Company. She also served as a member of the trial team representing San Antonio’s Harlandale Independent School District in successful litigation charging that HVAC equipment installed in school buildings created a hazardous mold problem.
Ms. Delise has served as a panelist at multiple legal forums and in recent years has presented at three HarrisMartin MDL conferences. She has been selected to the National Trial Lawyers’ Civil Plaintiff Attorney’s Top 40 Under 40, and has been recognized as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” since 2018 for her work in Class Actions and Mass Torts.
She earned her undergraduate degree from St. John’s University and her law degree from the St. John’s University School of Law in 2015. She is accredited by The United States Department of Veterans Affairs for the purpose of assisting with the preparation, presentation and prosecution of VA benefit claims. Ms. Delise is a member of the New York City Bar Association and proudly serves on the New York City Bar Association’s National Moot Court Competition Committee.
Contact & Links
- Tower 56, Sixth Floor
126 East 56th Street
New York, NY 10022
- St. John's University , J.D., graduated 2015
- St. John's University, B.A., magna cum laude, graduated 2011
- New York, New York State Bar
- New York City Bar Association - Member
- New York City Bar Association’s National Moot Court Competition Committee - Member
- The American Association for Justice - Member
- The American Bar Association - Member
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
- New York Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters, 2018-2021
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America for Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Plaintiffs, 2021
- Third Best Brief, 8th Annual Emory Civil Rights & Liberties Moot Court Competition; Emory University School of Law, 2014
- Champion, 43rd Annual William B. Spong, Jr. Invitational Moot Court Tournament; William & Mary Law School, 2014
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.