Recognized since 2020
Capital Markets Law
Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice
Private Equity Law
Partner of Carey and co-head of the firm’s Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions / Capital Markets Group. His practice focuses on advising international and local clients in mergers and acquisitions, including tender offers, private asset and stock acquisitions, auction processes, project development, joint venture, private equity, securities and debt offerings, capital markets, corporate law, commercial law, derivative transactions, infrastructure concessions and general practice.
Activities and Memberships
- Professor of Practical and Theoretical Considerations of the Sale and Acquisition of Companies, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2021).
- Professor of the LL.M., Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2015).
- Foreign Associate, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, London (2011–2012).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the chapters on the regulators of the Chilean financial sector: the Financial Market Commission, Superintendence of Pensions and Central Bank, Latin Lawyer Regulators (2020-2021).
- Lawyer Page: https://www.carey.cl/en/resume/cristian-figueroa/
- Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 43
- Chile, Chile, Bar Association of Chile
- Capital Markets Law
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice
- Private Equity Law
- Recognized in Corporate and M&A and in Capital Markets, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in M&A, Leading Lawyers.
- Recognized in Corporate Governance & Compliance and Investment, Best Lawyers.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.