Recognized since 2012
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Craig Siegenthaler is a partner in the firm's Louisville office. He has appeared in federal and state courts defending clients in class action litigation involving wage and hour matters, as well as other employment law based claims.
Craig represents corporate entities and management in employment litigation in federal and state courts and in administrative proceedings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and state agencies.
He has counseled companies regarding employment issues, including legal compliance, policies and procedures, restructuring, job accommodations, leaves, benefits, employment contracts, and layoffs and related severance programs. Craig has served as an adjunct professor for the traditional labor law course for the Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville.
He is "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been selected for inclusion in Kentucky Super Lawyers since 2007. He has also been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2012.
- 220 West Main Street, Suite 1700
Louisville, KY 40202
- University of Georgia, J.D., graduated 1990
- Georgia, Georgia Bar Association
- Kentucky, Kentucky Bar Association
- Virginia, Virginia Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- Georgia Bar Association - Member
- Kentucky Bar Association - Member
- Louisville Bar Association - Member
- Society of Human Resource Management – Atlanta, GA - Member
- Virginia Bar Association - Member
- Employment Law - Management, Louisville (2023)
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Louisville (2021)
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.