Recognized since 2013
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Craig has been recognized as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney and Certified Criminal Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court and Craig was elected President of the Mercer County Bar Association in 2005. In 2004, the Mercer County American Inn of Court named Craig Attorney of the Year, an award recognizing an attorney whose efforts have helped advance the fundamental tenets of ethics and civility in the legal profession. Prior to private practice,Craig has held positions as Law Clerk for Mercer County Superior Court Civil Presiding Judge Honorable Neil H. Shuster and trial attorney for the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office, and has argued two cases before the New Jersey Supreme Court. He is the current Municipal Prosecutor for Pennington Borough, Plainsboro Township and Cranbury Township.
He received his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law and his B.A. from the University of Wisconsin.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.szaferman.com/attorneys/craig-j-hubert
- 101 Grovers Mill Road, Suite 200
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Seton Hall University , J.D., graduated 1990
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, BA, graduated 1986
- New Jersey, New Jersey State Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Princeton (2019)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Victims of Crime
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.