Craig C. Conley is a shareholder in the Memphis office of Baker Donelson and has significant experience in litigation in a variety of areas with an emphasis in medical malpractice defense, long-term care litigation, commercial litigation, construction litigation, products liability defense, premises liability, insurance defense, personal injury defense and labor and employment. He is also experienced in class action defense, particularly in employment related matters.
Mr. Conley has served as lead counsel as well as co-counsel in jury and non-jury trials in state and federal courts in Tennessee and throughout the United States. Prior to joining Baker Donelson, Mr. Conley was in house counsel for Federal Express Corporation within the litigation department with a focus on labor and employment. Mr. Conley also served as law clerk to the Honorable W. Frank Crawford of the Tennessee Court of Appeals, Western Section.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Speaker – "Setting Realistic Expectations with Families on Admission to Long Term Care Facilities," webinar presented by Craig Conley and Christy T. Crider (January 15, 2013)
- Speaker – "Best Practices in Mediation," MBA Bench Bar Conference (May 11, 2012)
- Speaker – "Using the Medical Record Review to Improve Care and Services," Vanguard Healthcare Services, LLC Fall Meeting of Administrators, Directors of Nursing and Nurse Educators, Nashville, Tennessee (October 2008)
- Speaker – "What You – The Medical Director – Need to Know Before Your Facility is Sued," Vanguard Healthcare Services, LLC 2008 Medical Directors Meeting, Nashville, Tennessee (October 2008)
- Comment – "Randolph v. Randolph: Tennessee Requires Full Disclosure or Independent Knowledge for Antenuptial Agreements to be Valid," 27 U. Mem. L. Rev.1021 (1997)