Covadonga del Pozo
Recognized since 2010
Natural Resources Law
Career: 2012, Del Pozo & De la Cuadra, founder and managing partner; 1998-2002, Cuatrecasas, Gonçalves Pereira (2nd largest firm in Spain), partner (since 2009, equity p. since 2012) responsible for the environmental and energy law areas in Madrid's office. 1997-1998, KPMG, junior lawyer.
Education: 1996, Bachelor of Laws, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid; 1997, LLM, Instituto de Empresa; 2001, Specialist in Environmental Law, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
- Natural Resources Law, Madrid, Spain (2022)
- Energy Law, Madrid, Spain (2019)
- Water Law, Madrid, Spain (2019)
- Environmental Law, Madrid, Spain (2018)
- Environmental Law, Madrid, Spain (2015)
- Administrative Law
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Water Law
- 40 under 40 (Iberian Lawyer Review, 2009)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.