Courtney is an shareholder at Sherr Puttmann Akins Lamb PC. Prior to joining SPAL, Courtney was an attorney at Hinds and Hinds Family Law and worked for the Honorable Angela Arkin and the Honorable Kerry Hada. Courtney has dedicated her professional career to helping families experiencing transition and conflict. Courtney handles complex domestic relations matters ranging from financial disputes to high-conflict child custody matters. Courtney gives each case the individual attention it deserves, understanding that no one family is the same. Courtney is a passionate advocate for her clients, working hard to obtain an amicable resolution whenever possible. Courtney is also a skilled and respected trial lawyer with experience trying domestic cases in jurisdictions throughout Colorado.
- Truman State University, B.A., graduated 2006
- Colorado, 2010
- Arapahoe County Bar Association - Membership Co-Chair
- Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section - Amicus Brief Committee
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee - Past-President
- Minoru Yasui Inn of Court - Membership Co-Chair
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Family Law
- Super Lawyers' Rising Star - 2015, 2016, 2017
Arapahoe County Bar Association's 2016 Tommy D. Drinkwine Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year.
- Best Lawyers in America - 2018