Recognized since 2022
Las Vegas, Nevada
Litigation - Construction
Litigation - Real Estate
Mr. Jayne graduated from the William S. Boyd School of Law in Las Vegas, where he served as the Executive Managing Editor for the Nevada Law Journal. In addition to being presented with a Dean’s Award and Pro Bono Honors award, Mr. Jayne worked as a student attorney with the respected Juvenile Justice Clinic for two semesters, representing juveniles in delinquency court and advocating for legislature focusing on children’s rights during delinquency proceedings. Mr. Jayne also worked as a summer intern with Southwest Gas Corporation. Prior to law school, Mr. Jayne studied at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural Studies, graduating from the Honors College and with honors in the major.
Before joining Marquis Aurbach, Mr. Jayne worked as a practicing attorney at a civil litigation law firm, specializing in real estate litigation, employment discrimination, and contract disputes. He also served for two years as the law clerk to the Honorable Adriana Escobar of the Eighth Judicial District Court where he was able to observe all stages of litigation including numerous bench and jury trials.
When not practicing law, Mr. Jayne spends his time with his better half, Sonia, their small zoo of pets, and anyone who is willing to spend a few hours learning a new board game. He can often be found playing the piano or enjoying a quiet cup of coffee and a good book.
Contact & Links
- 10001 West Park Run Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145
- William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D., graduated 2015
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, BSAS, graduated 2010
- Nevada, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Named Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (Commercial Litigation, Litigation Construction and Litigation Real Estate) 2022
- Nevada Business Magazine Legal Elite, Best Up and Coming (2019-2020)
- Nevada Business Magazine, Legal Elite (Top Rank) (2019, 2021-2022)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.