Recognized since 2021
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.swlawyers.ca/legal-team/colin-stevenson
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 15 Toronto Street, Suite 200
Toronto, ON M5C 2E3
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, LL.M, graduated 1983
- Ireland, 1984
- Ontario, 1988
- Ontario, 1988
- ADR Institute of Ontario - Member
- Advocates' Society - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Toronto Commercial Arbitration Society - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Civil Litigation
Popack v. Lipszyc, 2016 ONCA 135Successfully opposed a challenge to an international arbitral award.
Blind Spot Holdings Ltd. v. Decast Holdings Inc., 2014 ONSC 1760Obtained a stay of oppression proceedings under Arbitration Act in shareholder dispute. Proceeding continued in private arbitration.
Biskey v. Chatham-Kent (Municipality), 2012 ONCA 802Successfully appealed a trial finding of municipal liability for fill conditions on a building site.
Paudash Shores Cottagers Association v. Ontario (Ministry of Natural Resources), 2012 ONSC 2839Successfully challenged the issuance of a pit permit by the ministry of natural resources through judicial review. Compiled historical evidence of the use of the property in question to establish that the pit was not a legal non-conforming use.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.