Recognized since 2019
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Contact & Links
- 919 North Market Street, 17th Floor
Wilmington, DE 19801
- Temple University, J.D., graduated 2001
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., graduated 1998
- New Jersey, 2001
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- Delaware, 2010
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- Turnaround Management Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Super Lawyers: Recognized in 2008-2010 editions as a New Jersey Rising Star
- Super Lawyers: Recognized in 2012-2015 editions as a Delaware Rising Star
Weinstein Company HoldingsCommittee counsel in the chapter 11 bankruptcy case of Weinstein Company Holdings LLC and its affiliates.
The Walking CompanyDebtor’s counsel to The Walking Company in its Chapter 11 case.
Sports Authority HoldingsCounsel to the creditors’ committee of Sports Authority Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates.
SFX EntertainmentCounsel to SFX Entertainment in their chapter 11 case.
Woodbridge Group of CompaniesCounsel to the creditors' committee in the Woodbridge Group of Companies LLC's chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.