Recognized since 2021
New Orleans, Louisiana
Admiralty and Maritime Law
Colin Cambre practices in the area of admiralty law. He specializes in the areas of maritime personal injury defense and litigation, Jones Act and Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act claims, and maritime collision and property damage defense and litigation. He has experience conducting shipboard investigations for vessel collisions, personal injury and cargo damage.
Colin has represented clients in state and federal courts in all aspects of litigation. He has handled numerous cases through mediation and court sponsored settlement conferences.
Contact & Links
- 365 Canal Street, Suite 2000
New Orleans, LA 70130-6534
- Loyola University New Orleans , J.D., graduated 2007
- Louisiana State University, B.S., graduated 2004
- Louisiana, Louisiana
- Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter - Board of Directors, Editorial Board
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Member
- New Orleans Bar Association - Member
- St. Thomas More Inn of Court - Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, Super Lawyers (2015-2019)
- Admiralty and Maritime Law, The Best Lawyers in America (2021)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.