Recognized since 2018
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Clayton Riddle is a Shareholder in the Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. He focuses his practice on product liability, professional liability, transportation and trucking accidents, construction defects, fire cause and origin determination, premises liability and personal injury defense.
Clayton is a Member and serves as a Wisconsin Firm Liaison for The Harmonie Group. He is also a member of the Wisconsin Defense Counsel and the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association. He served as a District II Investigative Committee Member for the State of Wisconsin Office of Lawyer Regulation from 1997-2006.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.vonbriesen.com/people/clayton-l-riddle
- 411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4427
- Marquette University, J.D., graduated 1994
- The Australian National University, M.A., graduated 1989
- Yale University, B.A., graduated 1985
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association - Member
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel - Member
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- Insurance Law
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Construction Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Transportation Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.