Lutz Abel Rechtsanwalts PartG mbB
Recognized since 2021
Labor and Employment Law
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2018
- Certified specialist lawyer for employment law since 2017
- External speaker for management training at Deutsche Bahn since 2017
- Lecturer at the Fresenius University of Applied Sciences Hamburg in the field of Human Resources Management (M.A.) since 2016
- Lawyer at a commercial law firm specialising in employment law, 2014 – 2018
- Admission to the bar, 2014
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lutzabel.com/koepfe/claudia-knuth
- Markgrafenstraße 36
- Caffamacherreihe 8
- Germany, 2014
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Germany™ 2023 for work in:
- Labor and Employment Law
Claudia Knuth provides comprehensive advice to medium-sized companies and start-ups on all employment law issues. As an expert for New Work, she supports companies in their digital transformation. In addition to numerous publications, she is a sought-after speaker on the topics of Work 4.0 and also regularly leads in-house training courses on current topics such as agile working. Claudia Knuth has particular industry expertise in the technology sector.
Clients appreciate, among other things, her practice-oriented approaches to solutions and her very clear communication.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.