Recognized since 2017
Asset Finance Law
Banking and Finance Law
Real Estate Law
Claudia Hard is a partner and heads the Finance & Banking Group in Germany. She focuses her practice on real estate, project and corporate finance.
Claudia has many years of experience in the field of acquisition and refinancing as well as restructuring in the real estate sector. In addition, she has deep experience in the area of Pfandbrief financing, both in Germany and in cross-border financing within Europe and the USA. Her clients include leading domestic and foreign banks, debt funds, loan servicers, private equity funds, institutional investors and public housing companies.
Claudia is recommended by leading lawyer directories as "smart and experienced" and "impressively good."
- Banking and Finance Law, Berlin, Germany (2020)
- Asset Finance Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- Team Member, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2017
- Listed, Chambers Europe, "Real Estate: Finance - Germany," 2020
- Listed, Acritas Stars™ Independently Rated Lawyers, “Star Lawyers,” 2020
- Listed, IFLR1000, "Notable Practitioner," Banking, 2019-2020
- Notable practitioner, "pioneer work on loan financing” (Chambers and Partners 2015)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.