Recognized since 2017
Morristown, New Jersey
Employment Law - Individuals
Claudia A. Reis, Esq. has dedicated her career to representing aggrieved employees in claims against their current and former employers. Her practice includes all aspects of employment law, including sexual harassment, discrimination (on the basis of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, impermissible gender stereotyping, pregnancy and disability), unfair wage claims, retaliation, and claims relating to both state and federal leave acts, wage and hour laws, and prevailing wage laws.
Ms. Reis, a frequent lecturer and speaker, is the immediate past President of National Employment Lawyers Association—New Jersey (NELA-NJ) where she was elected to serve for two consecutive terms. She also serves on the Executive Committee of the Labor and Employment Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association and is the Managing Editor of the Labor & Employment Quarterly. Ms. Reis is currently a Barrister with the Sidney Reitman Employment Law American Inn of Court (the “Inn”) and was the plaintiff’s Co-Chair for the Inn’s Programming Committing during the 2011-2012 year. She is also a member of the National Association of Professional Women as well as her local community's Affordable Housing Committee. Ms. Reis was selected for recognition as a New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2015 and 2014 and had been recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2006 until 2013. She was selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in 2016.
Ms. Reis has entered an appearance as amicus curiae in groundbreaking employment decisions including Quinlan v. Curtiss-Wright Corp., 204 N.J. 239 (2010) and Cutler v. Dorn, 196 N.J. 419 (2009).
- 360 Mount Kemble Avenue, Suite 1004
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Rutgers University–Newark, J.D., graduated 2001
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, BA, graduated 1995
- Labor & Employment Quarterly - Managing Editor
- NELA - Judicial Nominiations Committee Third Circuit Representative
- NELA-NJ - President ex officio
- NJSBA - Executive Committee of the Labor and Employment Law Section
- Sidney Reitman Inn of Court - Barrister
- Employment Law - Individuals, Newark (2018)
- Employment Law - Individuals
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.