Claude F. Reynaud, Jr.
Recognized in:Commercial LitigationLitigation - Antitrust...
Law School:Tulane University
Location:One American Place, Suite 2300301 Main StreetP.O. Box 3197Baton Rouge, LA 70821-3197
- Tulane University, J.D., graduated 1977
- Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College, BS, graduated 1974
- Louisiana, Louisiana, 1977
- Louisiana, Louisiana Supreme Court, 1977
- United States, Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal, 1981
- United States, Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal, 1981
- United States, U.S. Supreme Court, 1989
- United States, Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal, 1994
- American Bar Association, Business and Antitrust Section, Intellectual Property Section - member
- Baton Rouge New Car Dealers Association - General Counsel
- Litigation Counsel of America - Fellow
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel - member
- Louisiana Automobile Dealers Association - General Counsel
- Louisiana Bar Association, Business and Antitrust Section, Intellectual Property Section, Member of Committee to revise the Louisiana State Anti-trust laws - member
- NASD Arbitrator - Chairperson of numerous arbitration panels
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Litigation - Intellectual Property, Baton Rouge (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Ranked by Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers for Louisiana in the area of Litigation: General Commercial in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in the areas of Commercial Litigation; Litigation; Antitrust; Litigation; and Intellectual Property (listed annually since 2001)
- Named Super Lawyer in 2010 and 2012.
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated.