Clara C. Ferguson
Recognized since 2022
Vancouver, British Columbia
Energy Regulatory Law
Clara practices primarily in the area of energy and regulatory law with a focus on public utility regulation and administrative law. She advises private sector, public sector and government clients on a broad range of matters before regulatory boards and the courts including, market rules and compliance, rate design, regulatory requirements and facilities applications.
Clara has appeared as counsel before administrative tribunals in BC, Alberta and the Northwest Territories and regularly assists clients in proceedings before the British Columbia Utilities Commission and Alberta Utilities Commission. Clara also acts for clients with respect to matters before the BC Oil and Gas Commission and Canada Energy Regulator (formerly National Energy Board).
Clara has appeared at all levels of the Alberta court, including numerous matters before the Alberta and BC Court of Appeal. Clara has trial experience and participated as counsel at a Coroner's Inquest in the Northwest Territories.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lawsonlundell.com/team-Clara-Ferguson
- Cathedral Place, Suite 1600
925 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3L2
- Suite 1100, 225-6th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, AB T2P 1N2
- Alberta, 2009
- Northwest Territories, 2009
- British Columbia, 2011
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Law Society of Alberta - Member
- Law Society of British Columbia - Member
- Vancouver Bar Association - Member
75 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ awards
19 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada™ awards
- Energy Regulatory Law
- Chambers Canada 2022: recognized for Energy: Power (Regulatory) - Nationwide
- Benchmark Canada: The Guide to Canada’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys, 2020-2021: recognized as a Future Star
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2021: repeatedly recommended as a Leading Practitioner for Energy (Electricity)
- 2018 Lexpert Rising Star Award: recognized as one of Canada's Leading Lawyers under 40
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.