LJT Avocats s.e.n.c.r.l. / LJT Lawyers LLP
Recognized since 2015
Administrative and Public Law
Advertising and Marketing Law
Intellectual Property Law
A partner of the firm, Mtre Cindy Bélanger practices in intellectual property law and in advertising and marketing.
A trademark agent, Mtre Cindy Bélanger develops strategies for trademark filings in Canada and abroad and adapts them to her clients’ objectives. She advises them on matters relating to trademark adoption and registration, trademark licences, copyright and domain name. She also works in litigation cases involving trademarks and copyright.
She also specializes in advertising and marketing law and in consumer law. Mtre Bélanger assists and advises manufacturers, retailers and advertisers on advertising, including advertising directed at children, consumer protection, competition law and the Charter of the French Language. She also advises businesses on the grey areas of advertising contests and promotional campaigns in both the traditional and the social media.
Mtre Cindy Bélanger has a master’s in intellectual property law from the University of Toronto. Before joining LJT Lawyers, she practiced for 10 years in a national firm.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.ljt.ca/en/team/cindy-belanger/
- Centre de commerce mondial
380, Saint-Antoine Ouest, bureau 7100
Montréal, QC H2Y 3X7
- Quebec, 1993
- Quebec, 2000
- Quebec Bar - Lawyer
8 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ awards
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Advertising and Marketing Law, Montréal, Canada (2023)
- Advertising and Marketing Law, Montréal, Canada (2021)
- Administrative and Public Law, Montréal, Canada (2018)
- Administrative and Public Law, Montréal, Canada (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Administrative and Public Law
- Advertising and Marketing Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Intellectual Property 2004 - University of Toronto LLM
Areas of Practice
- Marketing & Advertising Law
- Intellectual Property
- Administration and Public Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.