Recognized since 2017
Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Litigation - Real Estate
Mr. Kramer’s practice emphasizes eminent domain and condemnation litigation and consulting, primarily representing condemning authorities. In over 30 years in practice, he has condemned property for all manner of infrastructure. Mr. Kramer advises clients on litigation avoidance through mitigation of impacts and damages to properties affected by public projects. He also serves as an ombudsman and/or mediator in eminent domain, property rights and property valuation matters throughout the United States.
Mr. Kramer has presented dozens of programs on eminent domain for the State Bar of Arizona, the National and Arizona Eminent Domain Conferences (co-chair 2007 – 2009), National Business Institute, International Right of Way Association, American Council of Engineering Companies, Institute of Traffic Engineers, and the Transportation Research Board of the National Academies. He chairs the Arizona Condemnation Summit (2009 – present), which attracts nearly 300 lawyers, judges, appraisers and right of way professionals annually.
Mr. Kramer is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame Law School and Illinois State University. He is admitted to the state bars in Arizona, Nevada, and California.
Contact & Links
- One East Washington Street, Suite 1900
Phoenix, AZ 85004-2554
- University of Notre Dame , J.D., graduated 1986
- Illinois State University, B.S., graduated 1981
- Nevada, 2014
- Arizona, 1990
- California, 1986
- American Bar Association - Member, Municipal Law Section
- American Bar Association - Member, Public Utilities Section
- American Bar Association - Member, Real Estate Sections
- Arizona Condemnation Summit - Co-Chair (2009 - present)
- Arizona Eminent Domain Conference - Co-Chair (2007 - 2009)
- Illinois State University Attorney's Advisory Council - Member (2004 - 2014)
- International Right of Way Association - Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association (MCBA) - Member
- Notre Dame Club of Phoenix - Member, Board of Directors (1999 - 2009)
- State Bar of Arizona - Chair, Eminent Domain Sub-Committee
- State Bar of Arizona - Member, Civil Jury Instructions Committee (2003 - 2005)
- State Bar of Arizona - Member, Civil Practice and Procedure Committee (1992 - 1994)
- Transportation Research Board of the National Academies - Standing Committee on Eminent Domain and Land Use
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona (1990)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California (1987)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.