Recognized since 2013
Washington, District of Columbia
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Christopher T. Nace is the Managing Member of Paulson & Nace, PLLC. Mr. Nace works in all practice areas of the firm, including medical malpractice, legal malpractice, drug and product liability, motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, and other negligence and personal injury matters.
Chris was born in Washington, D.C. He graduated from Georgetown University with a degree in Government in 1998. In 2003 Chris graduated from Emory University School of Law where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Emory Law Journal. Mr. Nace also earned his Masters in Business Administration from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University in 2003. While enrolled in Emory’s JD/MBA Program, Chris was recognized as the Rothfeder Family Scholar and was awarded the Emory School of Law Dean’s Public Service Award.
Before joining Paulson & Nace in February 2007, Mr. Nace practiced in the Atlanta office of the national law firm of Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P. Mr. Nace was an associate in the Intellectual Property Litigation Group where he represented plaintiffs in complex patent infringement matters. Mr. Nace also handled a number of business litigation and employment liability matters.
Chris is a Past President of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
Mr. Nace is a Past-Chair of the American Association for Justice New Lawyers Division and AAJ's Membership Oversight Committee. Mr. Nace is a member of AAJ's Executive Committee, and its Board of Governors, as well as the Executive Committee of the Public Justice Foundation. Mr. Nace is the current Treasurer of the Pound Civil Justice Institute. Mr. Nace also serves on the Board of the Living Classrooms Foundation for the National Capital Region.
Chris has tried numerous medical malpractice cases to jury verdict in Washington, D.C., Maryland and West Virginia. Most recently Christopher secured a multi-million dollar settlement in a medical malpractice cases in Washington, D.C. and West Virginia. Christopher was also part of the team that secured a reversal of dismissal in a data breach case before the Circuit Court for the District of Columbia.
Mr. Nace has twice been awarded the American Association for Justice Distinguished Service Award, and is also a past recipient of the Wiedman Wysoki Award, the Heavy Lifting Award, and the Above & Beyond Award. He has been recognized by Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and Washingtonian Magazine.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 202-463-1999
- Phone Number: 202-463-1999
- Lawyer Page: https://paulsonandnace.com/our-attorneys/christopher-t-nace/
- 1025 Thomas Jefferson Street, NW, Suite 810
Washington, DC 20007
- Emory University, J.D., graduated 2003
- Emory University, MBA, graduated 2003
- Georgetown University, AB, graduated 1998
- Florida, Florida State Courts
- Georgia, State Bar of Georgia
- Maryland, Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia Bar
- West Virginia, West Virginia State Bar
- Pound Institute for Civil Justice - Treasurer
- American Association for Justice - Member of Executive Committee
- Public Justice Foundation - Member of Executive Committee
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC - Past President
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, Washington, D.C. (2022)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury
- Living Classrooms Rising Star
- American Association for Justice Heavy Lifting Award
- American Association for Justice Wiedman-Wysocki Award
- American Association for Justice Distinguished Service Award
- American Association for Justice Joe Tonahill Award
- American Association for Justice Above & Beyond Award
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.