Christopher S. Yeh
Recognized since 2008
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Christopher S. Yeh practices in all aspects of labor and employment law, advises companies on a wide range of employment matters, and has successfully represented employers in proceedings before private arbitrators as well as the state and federal courts in Hawaii, Hawaii Civil Rights Commission, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, National Labor Relations Board, and Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations.
Mr. Yeh has taught at both Hawaii Pacific University and the University of Hawaii William S. Richardson School of Law. He is a regular speaker at employment law seminars on subjects such as sexual harassment, discrimination, disability accommodation, and employee leave issues with an emphasis on the Family Medical Leave Act and Americans with Disabilities Act.
Mr. Yeh joined MJW as an associate in December 1998 and became a partner in 2003. Prior to joining the firm, he specialized in labor and employment law at the law firm of Goodsill Anderson Quinn & Stifel in Honolulu.
He is a graduate of Harvard University and Harvard Law School. Mr. Yeh has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America, the Chambers USA directory America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, and Super Lawyers.
- Lawyer Page: https://marrjones.com/attorneys/christopher-s-yeh/
- Pauahi Tower, Suite 1500
1003 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Harvard University, J.D. (Cum Laude)
- Harvard University, B.A., English and American Literature & Language (Summa Cum Laude), graduated 1992
- Hawaii, 1996
- American Bar Association - Member
- Hawaii State Bar Association - Member
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law - Adjunct Faculty
- Hawaii (all courts)
- United States District Court, District of Hawaii
- United States Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
6 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
5 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Labor Law - Management, Honolulu (2023)
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Honolulu (2021)
- Employment Law - Management, Honolulu (2020)
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Honolulu (2015)
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.