Recognized since 2021
Los Angeles, California
Litigation - Banking and Finance
Chris is a trial lawyer, General Counsel, and deal maker. Chris has won every case he has tried to a jury verdict. He represents clients in complex trial and litigation matters in a wide variety of industries including real estate, franchise, hospitality, construction, entertainment, sports, energy, and finance. The types of cases Chris has tried and litigated are as far reaching as the industries he has represented, including profits litigation, partnership disputes, franchise litigation, employment matters (representing both executives and companies), trade secret, trademark, corporate governance, white collar crime, and securities matters.
Contact & Links
- 11766 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1470
Los Angeles, CA 90025-6579
- University of Dayton, Law, graduated 1997
- The City University of New York, Political Science & Sociology, graduated 1993
- The Ohio State University, Law, graduated 1989
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 for work in:
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
- Franchise Law
- Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.