Recognized since 2021
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Prior to joining Barnes & Thornburg, Christopher gained experience as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Charles M. Caldwell of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio. While clerking, he developed a diverse set of skills and experiences concerning bankruptcy law issues and civil litigation. He regularly conducted legal research and drafted bench memoranda, opinions and orders. Additionally, he discerned which advocacy strategies and techniques are most effective.
Christopher co-authored an article on loan modifications published by the American Bankruptcy Institute in October 2016. Prior to working as a judicial law clerk, he was a discovery attorney and served as a law clerk for the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 614-221-0240
- Phone Number: 614-221-0240
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/christopher-s-baxter/
- 65 East State Street, Suite 2500
Columbus, OH 43215
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Ones to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America®, Bankruptcy and Creditors Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization, 2021-24
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.