Recognized since 2021
Litigation - Banking and Finance
Christopher is a member of the firm's Litigation Department and co-chairs the firm's Financial Services & Investment Management Practice Group. He has a wide-ranging practice that centers on finding solutions and offering strategic guidance for complex business disputes. In addition to general commercial litigation matters, Christopher represents clients in defending trade secrets and Lanham Act claims, responding to regulatory investigations (at the state, federal, and agency levels), and helping to minimize risks while maximizing returns in a pragmatic manner.
Christopher is the immediate past president of the Board of Directors for the Oregon Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He joined Tonkon Torp in 2009, following a two-year clerkship with U.S. District Judge Edward C. Reed, Jr., in Nevada. Prior to law school, Christopher worked as a staff analyst for the Federal Reserve Bank and as a financial analyst at a regional credit union with over $1 billion in assets.
Contact & Links
- Pioneer Tower, Suite 1600
888 Southwest Fifth Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
- Colorado College, B.A.
- University of Oregon , J.D.
- Oregon, Oregon State Bar
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- Bridgetown FC - Secretary
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- Federal Bar Association, Oregon Chapter - Director
- Multnomah Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Banking and Finance, Portland, OR (2023)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Commercial Litigation
- Super Lawyers2018-2020, Oregon Super Lawyer – Business Litigation2014-2017, Oregon Rising Star – Business Litigation
News & Links
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.