Recognized since 2015
Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Chris Koupal is Of Counsel to Parker Lipman, LLP, where his practice concentrates on civil trial work, with an emphasis on automobile accidents, ski and snowboard accidents, medical and legal malpractice and premises liability.
Chris has repeatedly been selected by his peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America. Martindale-Hubble recognizes Chris’s skills with an “AV-Preeminent” rating, the highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards based upon a lengthy peer review process. Chris has been recognized as a “Super Lawyer” and a “Rising Star” by Colorado Super Lawyers / 5280 Magazine. Chris has been named one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” for Colorado by The National Trial Lawyers for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. In 2012, Chris was named “Top 40 Under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers.Chris is a member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice, where he is the co-founder and co-chair of the AAJ Ski Area Litigation Group. He is also a member of the Colorado Bar Association, the Denver Bar Association, and the Judge William E. Doyle Inn of Court. Chris regularly writes and speaks on issues related to personal injury, ski accident and medical malpractice litigation.
A Colorado native, Chris graduated from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and the University of Denver College of Law. While in law school, Chris served as a member and a general editor for the Denver University Law Review.
Chris is proud to give his time and serve as Chair of the Board of Trustees for Havern School, a school for children with learning disabilities in Littleton, CO. He enjoys spending time in the Colorado outdoors camping and skiing with his wife and his three children.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://parkerlipman.com/about-us/christopher-koupal
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3200 Cherry Creek South Drive, Suite 520
Denver, CO 80209
- University of Colorado at Boulder, BS, graduated 1999
- Colorado, 2004
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- William Doyle American Inns of Court - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Best Lawyers in America, 2015
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Colorado, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Colorado, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Top 40 under 40 in Colorado, The National Trial Lawyers, 2012
- Super Lawyer, Colorado Super Lawyers, 2014-2015
- Rising Star, Colorado Super Lawyers, 2009-2013
- Harold M. Wendy Memorial Scholar, University of Denver College of Law, 2001
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.