Recognized since 2016
With over two decades of experience as a litigator, Chris Hanslik’s practice has spanned the full spectrum of commercial and business litigation, including contracts, business torts, securities and corporate governance, oil and gas, lender liability, trade secrets, non-compete agreements and other employment-related disputes.
Recognizing that the last place most business clients want to be is in the courtroom, Chris strives to develop creative, practical, and value-driven solutions to complex problems and disputes from the outset. However, as a trial lawyer, he provides the skills necessary for success in the courtroom. Chris’s courtroom experience ranges from state and federal court trials to arguments before the Supreme Court of Texas and all points in between. In the relentless pursuit of his client’s best interest, Chris keeps one important value in mind — integrity.
- Commercial litigation
- Business litigation
- Employment litigation
- IP litigation
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.boyarmiller.com/attorneys/chris-hanslik/
- 2925 Richmond Avenue, 14th Floor
Houston, TX 77098
- South Texas College of Law , JD, graduated 1995
- Southern Methodist University , BBA, graduated 1992
- Texas, 1995
- American Bar Association - Member
- Houston Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Texas - Administration of Rules of Evidence Committee
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel - Board of Directors
- Texas Bar Foundation - Fellow
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Chambers USA – Litigation: General Commercial (Texas) (2015 - 2018)
- US News & World Report – Best Lawyers – Commercial Litigation (2016-2019)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating
- Top 100: Houston Super Lawyers List (2015-2018)
- Texas Super Lawyers (2005-2018)
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star (2004-2005)
- H Texas Magazine Top Lawyer (2006-2007)
- H Texas Magazine Best Up-and-Coming Houston Lawyer (2004)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.