Recognized since 2013
Criminal Defense: General Practice
After graduating from law school, Mr. Joseph was appointed by Chief United States District Judge John Lungstrum, District of Kansas, to serve as his law clerk from 2000 to 2002. Mr. Joseph joined Joseph, Hollander & Craft in August of 2002 and is now Managing Member of the Firm.
Mr. Joseph is an active member of local and state bar associations and is a lifetime member of the National and Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He served on the Bench-Bar Committee for the United States District Court for the District of Kansas from 2009 to 2010. Mr. Joseph served as Chair of the Merit Selection Panel for the appointment of a federal magistrate judge in 2010 and 2019, and was a member of the Tenth Circuit Merit Selection Panel for the Kansas Federal Defender in 2013.
Mr. Joseph has earned Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory’s highest “AV” rating for lawyers. He is a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America, is recognized in the peer-review publication Best Lawyers in America, is designated as one of the top five percent of Kansas lawyers in Super Lawyers® by Thomson Reuters, and has been named “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” in Kansas by The National Trial Lawyers.
Contact & Links
- 1508 Southwest Topeka Boulevard
Topeka, KS 66612-1887
- 5200 Bob Billings Parkway, Suite 201
Lawrence, KS 66049-5810
- University of Kansas , J.D., graduated 2000
- Wichita State University, BA, graduated 1997
- Kansas, Kansas Supreme Court
- Kansas, United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Missouri, United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Kansas, State Courts of Kansas
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Lifetime Member
- Kansas Bar Association - Criminal Law and CLE Committees
- Litigation Counsel of America - Senior Fellow
- Topeka Bar Association - Legislative Committee Chair
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas - Bench-Bar Committee Member, 2009-2010
- United States District Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Topeka (2023)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Topeka (2022)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Topeka (2020)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Topeka (2017)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Topeka (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Kansas
- Best Lawyers 2015 Topeka Lawyer of the Year - Criminal Defense: Non-White Collar
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.