Recognized since 2017
Washington, District of Columbia
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Christopher H. Mitchell concentrates his law practice on representing people who have suffered the wrongdoing of others. For 27 years he has handled cases for patients victimized by medical malpractice; motorists, bicyclists, and pedestrians seriously injured or killed in collisions; consumers harmed by unsafe commercial products; and visitors endangered on another’s property. Mr. Mitchell’s clients have spanned all ages and backgrounds, and he has obtained substantial recoveries for them by judgment or settlement in federal and local courts throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. Since 2013 he has been named as one of the region’s best lawyers in the Washington Post Magazine and SuperLawyers®.
Before joining Stein Mitchell Beato & Missner LLP, Mr. Mitchell served as law clerk to Judge John Bayly of the District of Columbia Superior Court, was a litigation associate at Collier Shannon Rill & Scott, PLLC (now Kelley Drye) in Washington, D.C., and was the Executive Director of the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra in Pennsylvania. Born and raised in the D.C. area, Mr. Mitchell is a graduate of Harvard and Georgetown, and the oldest of seven siblings.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.steinmitchell.com/lawyer-attorney-1626298.html
- 901 Fifteenth Street, NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005
- Georgetown University, J.D., graduated 1988
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
- Maryland, Maryland
- Fathers Club of Stone Ridge School - Chair
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Foundation - Board Member
- D.C. Bar Tort Law Section - Past Chair
- John Carroll Society - Treasurer
- Maryland Association for Justice - Member
- The Barristers - Treasurer
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C. - Member
- Washington Chorus - Past Board Member
- Washington International Piano Fesitval - Board Member
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- SuperLawyers® Washington, D.C. since 2013
- Top Attorneys, Personal Injury - Plaintiffs, Washington Post Magazine since 2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.