Recognized since 2022
Red Bank, New Jersey
Criminal Defense: General Practice
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Mr. Adams concentrates his practice in the areas of criminal defense, internal investigations, attorney ethics matters and disciplinary proceedings, and complex commercial litigation. With a national practice that has encompassed the representation of high profile individuals, Mr. Adams has served as counsel to professional athletes, elected officials and candidates for public office, political campaigns, and numerous public and private business entities.
In the healthcare sector, Mr. Adams has successfully defended physicians charged with crimes in federal and state court, as well as in front of the Board of Medical Examiners (BME). He has negotiated the relicensure of physicians whose licenses were revoked by the BME and assisted in the development of re-entry plans in conjunction with the BME and the Office of the Attorney General. In addition, he has defended physicians in Medicare debarment proceedings and negotiated their re-entry into the Medicare program.
With a demonstrated track record of success in taking on difficult matters, Mr. Adams has tried cases in state and federal courts throughout the country. His experience includes appearances before the U.S. District Courts for the District of New Jersey, Northern District of California, Middle District of Florida, Northern District of Illinois, District of South Dakota, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He has argued significant matters before the New Jersey Supreme Court and Appellate Division, and before other state courts including those in Florida and Alabama.
- River Centre Building One, Suite 122
331 Newman Springs Road
Red Bank, NJ 07701
- Seton Hall University, J.D., graduated 1998
- West Virginia University, B.A., cum laude, graduated 1995
- New Jersey, 1999
- American Bar Association - Member
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey - Past President (2016-2017) and Trustee Emeritus
- Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey - Member
- Monmouth Bar Association - Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1999
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Woodbridge (2024)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Woodbridge (2023)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Recipient of the Professional Lawyer of the Year Award from the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the New Jersey Commission on Professionalism in the Law (2017)
- Commercial Litigation
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Health Care Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.