Recognized since 2007
Mr. Whitson is a former councilman for the 23rd District of Nashville and Davidson County. Mr. Whitson was a member of the Budget & Finance Committee, vice-chairman of the Parks and Recreation Committee, chairman of the Charter Revision Committee and a member of the Public Safety Committee. Mr. Whitson is currently a member of the Board of Zoning Appeals for Nashville and Davidson County.
Between 1990 and 1997, Mr. Whitson served as vice president and secretary of Whitson Lumber Company, where his responsibilities included both operations and legal counsel.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.srvhlaw.com/attorneys/chris-whitson
- 150 Third Avenue South, Suite 1100
Nashville, TN 37201
- Vanderbilt University, J.D., graduated 1987
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, graduated 1983
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association
- Board of Zoning Appeals for Nashville/Davidson County - Member
- Exchange Club of Nashville - Board Member
- Nashville Bank & Trust - Director
- Nashville Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Nashville Tennessee and American Bar Associations - Member
- Nashville/Davidson County - Past City Councilman for 23rd District
- Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility - Hearing Committee Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Corporate Law, Nashville (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.