Chris Criglow is a partner in Stoel Rives’ Real Estate group, where he focuses on real estate and business transactions and counseling in the industries of real estate development and investment, agribusiness, and timberlands/forest products, including leasing, purchases, sales, financing and related general commercial contracts. Chris has worked on:
- Acquisition, disposition, leasing and financing of agricultural properties and timberlands.
- General commercial real estate transactions, development, leasing and financing.
- Urban multifamily development projects.
- Port terminal projects.
- Manufacturing and food processing facilities.
- Brownfield redevelopment projects.
- Habitat restoration projects.
- Renewable energy projects.