Recognized since 2018
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Chris Barkas is a shareholder in Carr Allison’s Tallahassee, Florida office where his practice focuses primarily on the defense of commercial vehicle claims, employment-related claims, professional liability claims and retail/premises liability claims. An AV-rated attorney through Martindale-Hubbell, Chris has practiced law in the North Florida area for more than 20 years and has conducted jury trials in many of the counties in the area. In the early part of his career, Chris was an Assistant State Attorney under Janet Reno in Miami. During this time he conducted dozens of felony jury trials involving robbery, narcotics and homicide. Chris is active in professional organizations including USLAW, IADC and TIDA.
Chris is admitted to practice before all courts in Florida, including the United States District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. Currently, Chris serves as Treasurer for the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Tallahassee Chapter. He was recently selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018 in the area of personal injury litigation.
Chris enjoys playing golf and traveling with his family.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.carrallison.com/attorneys/christopher-barkas/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 305 South Gadsden Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- Florida, Florida State Bar
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Tallahassee Chapter - Treasurer
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) - Member
- Tallahassee Bar Association - Member
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA) - Member
- United States District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Tallahassee (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- AV-rated Martindale-Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.