Recognized since 2013
Competition / Antitrust Law
European Union Law
Christophe Pecnard is one of the founding partners of Nomos.
Specialized in economic law, Christophe developed his skills at Jeantet & Associés, then at Thomas et Associés, of which he was one of the partners.
Christophe has been advising major French and foreign groups for many years, particularly in the fields of food processing, luxury, specialised distribution, advertising and new technologies.
Passionate about literature, he has published, in addition to the legal articles he regularly writes, two novels (La doublure de l'âme and Le ciel était trop bleu, published by Editions La Bruyère).
- 63, avenue des Champs-Elysées
- University of Paris I, Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master in Commercial & Antitrust Law, graduated 1985
- University of Paris I, Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master in International Law , graduated 1984
- France, 1985
- Association des Avocats pratiquant le Droit de la Concurrence (APDC) - Member
- Association Française d'Etude de la Concurrence (AFEC) - Member
- Association Française des Avocats Conseils d’Entreprises (ACE) - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Franchise Law, Paris, France (2020)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in France™ 2023 for work in:
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- European Union Law
- Franchise Law
Tell us a little bit about your practice and what makes it unique.
What common questions are you asked by clients, and what are your answers?
The other concern of clients which often raises questions is to obtain concrete and pragmatic answers from their lawyers. This is why we have developed for many years a sector-based expertise and this is also why I believe it is essential to have specialised teams, supervised by partners who are accessible and able to work together.
Describe one of your most interesting or memorable cases in the past year.
What is most challenging about your area(s) of expertise?
Were there any particular inspirations (people or events) that spurred your interest in your practice area(s)?
What other interests do you have?
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.