Recognized since 2009
Competition / Antitrust Law
Information Technology Law
Christoph Enaux is a partner with Greenberg Traurig Germany. LLP. He chairs the German Telecommunications Sector Group as well as the German Regulatory and Competition Practice Group of Greenberg Traurig.
Christoph focuses on advising domestic and international clients in the areas of German and EU telecommunications and media regulation and competition law. He advises on commercial and regulatory aspects of new business models as well as on regulatory, merger control and antitrust proceedings, including commercial and regulatory litigation. Heading Greenberg Traurig's Digital Real Estate Focus Group, he also advises on the legal issues concerning access to modern broadband networks by real estate and the products delivered via these networks (e.g., multimedia and internet; smart energy or Ambient Assisted Living). Christoph also advises clients from the sports betting and gambling sector with regard to regulatory questions.
He regularly publishes books and articles on telecommunications law, media law and digital real estate and heads the working committee for multimedia at the BFW (German Association of Property and Housing Enterprises).
Prior to joining Greenberg Traurig, Christoph was a partner at Olswang in Berlin and worked in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications Group at Linklaters for five years. He studied in Münster (Germany), Berlin, Barcelona and Washington, D.C.
- Telecommunications Law, Berlin, Germany (2022)
- Telecommunications Law, Berlin, Germany (2016)
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Entertainment Law
- Information Technology Law
- Media Law
- Regulatory Practice
- Technology Law
- Telecommunications Law
- Who’s who Legal 2016: Listed as expert for telecommunications and media law
- Chambers and Partners (Europe 2016) - “Notable Practitioner” in TMT (Media)
- JUVE 2016/2017 – Listed as one of the leading names in media competition law, recommended for media and telecommunications
- Team Member, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2017
- Recommended by Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers in Germany 2018/2019 in the fields of entertainment law and competition/antitrust
- Listed in Who’s Who Legal: Thought Leaders - Data 2019, Germany
- Chambers Europe (Germany 2020) - TMT: Media
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.