Recognized since 2021
Litigation - Construction
Christine Reinert joined MacMillan, Scholz & Marks in 2008, and has been a shareholder with the firm since 2016. Christine’s civil litigation practice is divided between construction defect, insurance defense and subrogation. Due to the diversity of her practice areas, Christine has gained significant experience as an advocate from both the defense and plaintiff perspectives. She has been able to align these skills to better assist her clients in achieving successful results in subrogation cases and defending complex civil suits. Christine is licensed in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. She was named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 503-224-2165
- Phone Number: 503-224-2165
- Lawyer Page: https://msmlegal.com/attorneys/christine-reinert/
- 900 Southwest Fifth Avenue, Suite 1800
Portland, OR 97204
- University of Oregon, J.D., graduated 2008
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., Political Science
- Oregon, 2008
- Washington, 2012
- Idaho, 2013
- United States District Court, District of Oregon
- United States District Court, District of Idaho
4 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
- Litigation - Construction
- Selected to Rising Stars list, Oregon Super Lawyers magazine, 2015-2018
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.