Recognized since 2021
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Christine (Chris) Lamb's practice focuses on counseling companies and executives on human resources and personnel issues and defending companies in employment lawsuits. Chris has over 25 years’ experience representing a wide variety of companies ranging from start-up businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Before founding Fortis Law Partners, Chris practiced employment law at Jenner & Block in Chicago and Davis, Graham & Stubbs in Denver.
Chris frequently appears before state and federal courts in Colorado and throughout the Rocky Mountain region. She has also represented clients in matters before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the United States Department of Labor, Colorado Wage & Hour Division, United States Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), and the Colorado Department of Labor & Employment (CDLE). She also provides advice and counseling on personnel policies and employee manuals, employment contracts, executive compensation, non-compete and trade secret agreements, and harassment investigations.
Chris has been certified as a labor & employment arbitrator by the American Arbitration Association® (AAA), the nation’s leading provider of alternative dispute resolution services. Chris serves on the AAA Panel of Employment Arbitrators, helping to arbitrate employment-related disputes.
- Employment Law
- Employment Litigation
Colorado – 1998
Illinois – 1994
Juris Doctor, Ohio State University School of Law, Summa Cum Laude – 1994
Northwestern University – 1991
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.fortislawpartners.com/christine-lamb
- 1900 Wazee Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202
- The Ohio State University, Juris Doctorate, Summa Cum Laude, Elected to Order of the Coif, graduated 1994
- Northwestern University, Bachelors of Science, graduated 1991
- Women’s Foundation of Colorado - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
- Selected to Colorado Super Lawyers - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell since 2002, the highest rating available
- Named “Go-To Law Firm” by the nation’s top 500 companies
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.