Recognized since 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
Real Estate Law
Ms. Murphy is a shareholder in the firm’s Corporate & Real Estate Department. Ms. Murphy practices primarily in areas of real estate finance and loan restructurings, real estate acquisitions and development, real estate leasing and commercial transactions.
With a background in real estate matters, she is frequently sought out for her vast knowledge in commercial real estate loans and real estate development transactions. Ms. Murphy has also represented clients in connection with mortgage loans for multi-family, low-income and affordable housing projects and the issuance of tax credits for the acquisition, rehabilitation, or new construction of rental housing targeted to underserved markets. Additionally, Ms. Murphy is a frequent speaker on real estate topics.
- 7251 Amigo Street, Suite 210
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- The Ohio State University , J.D., graduated 1995
- Nevada, State Bar of Nevada
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association's Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law - Member
- National Network of Commercial Real Estate Women - Member
- State Bar of Nevada - Member
- State Bar of Ohio - Member
- United States District Court
- Ohio - Court of Appeals
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers of America for Real Estate Law, Las Vegas, 2005 - Present
- Vegas INC: Top Lawyers, 2012
Ms. Bricker has been listed by Best Lawyers in America as a real estate practitioner from 2005 through the present. She was also recognized as a Nevada Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2008.
- Best Lawyers of America 2013 and 2014 for Real Estate Law, Las Vegas
Vegas INC: Top Lawyers, 2012
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.