Recognized since 2021
Information Technology Law
Christian Welkenbach is specialized in legal advice to companies on IT/IP Law as well as privacy Law. He became a certified specialist lawyer for IT law in 2008 and IP law in 2012. Christian Welkenbach started his career as a lawywer at Rauschhofer Rechtsanwälte in Wiesbaden, Germany and changed to Res Media in Mainz in 2009 as a partner. Since 2013 he is partner at TCI Rechtsanwälte in Mainz, Germany. He is a member of the German Association for Law and Computer Science (DGRI), German Bar Association's IT Law Working Group (DAVIT) and the German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR). Christian Welkenbach is also engaged as Data Protection Officer of several companies.
Christian Welkenbach is the author of numerous legal articles and a regular speaker at expert conferences. He has also a lectureship at the Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (IT contract law) and the Universtity of Applied Sciences in Mainz, Germany (IP law for media design students).
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.tcilaw.de/en/attorneys/attorney/welkenbach/
- Isaac-Fulda-Allee 5
- Germany, Rechtsanwalt
- Rauschhofer Rechtsanwälte - Attorney at Law
- Res Media - Attorney at Law
- TCI Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft Schmidt mbB - Attorney at Law
- Information Technology Law
Recognized in Information Technology Law by Best Lawyers 2020
- Recognized in The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2018: ”Christian Welkenbach ‘focuses on what’s important’ and has ‘sound experience in IT law”
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.