Recognized since 2009
Christian Von Hammerstein is a Partner at Raue LLP and has been an attorney at Rechtsanwalt since 1994. He has also been a certified specialist for Administrative Law since 2000 and his practice areas include: Energy, Natural Resources, Climate Change, Antitrust & Competition, Litigation & Arbitration, Power Plant Projects, Energy Storage Facilities and Energy Trading, Market Regulation.
Christian is affiliated with the International Bar Association, Institute for Energy and Regulatory Law Berlin, German Institution of Arbitration, German Lawyers’ Association and Study Association Competition Law.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://raue.com/anwalt/christian-von-hammerstein
- Potsdamer Platz 1
- German Institution for Arbitration - Member
- German Lawyers Association eV - Member
- Institute for Energy and Regulatory Law, Berlin - Bar
- International Bar Association - Member
- Study Association Kartellrecht eV - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Energy Law, Berlin, Germany (2021)
- Energy Law, Berlin, Germany (2018)
- Environmental Law, Berlin, Germany (2017)
- Energy Law, Berlin, Germany (2014-15)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Germany™ 2023 for work in:
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Mining Law
- Public Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.