Recognized since 2017
Competition / Antitrust Law
Information Technology Law
Intellectual Property Law
Christian was born in Hamburg in 1963. After his first state examination at the University of Hamburg he spent his legal clerkship, among others, with the Federal Cartel Office in Berlin, the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, a law firm in Los Angeles and the German American Chamber of Commerce in Chicago. In 1993, he received his doctorate at the University of Hamburg (PhD Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ernst-Joachim Mestmäcker, Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law).
Christian has been attorney since 1993. Since 1996 he has been partner of Heissner & Struck.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: +49 40 413 05 38 -0
- Phone Number: +49 40 413 05 38 -0
- Lawyer Page: https://www.heissner-struck.de/project/dr-christian-lemke-en/
- Hudtwalckerstraße 11
- Germany, Hamburg, 1993
- German Federal Bar (Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer) - Vice President
- Hamburg Bar (Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer) - President
- Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) - Head of German Delegation (2015 - 2017)
- Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) - Chair, The Future of Legal Services Committee
- Hamburg Bar - Chair of the Hamburg Bar’s Committee for the Certification of IT-Lawyers (2008 - 2019)
- International Trademark Association (INTA) - Bulletins Committee, Co-Chair L&P Europe (2016 - 2019)
- Information Technology Law, Hamburg, Germany (2024)
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Media Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.