Chris presents papers and leads seminars and workshops for the Queensland Law Society on stamp duty, leasing and conveyancing issues, and has chaired industry seminars on Green Leasing.
Recent experience includes:
- Advised FKP Commercial Developments in relation to the Gasworks development at Newstead. Work included drafting and implementing complex titling arrangements for this significant mixed use master planned development.
- Acted in the leasing of the retail shopping centre and commercial office buildings, and in the development and sale of the commercial office tower, which will become Bank of Queensland's new corporate headquarters in 2014.
- Acted for Hindmarsh Developments in the acquisition of a major development site at Kelvin Grove, and currently acting in the development and sale of residential apartments, and retail and commercial office space.
- Acted for McConaghy Properties in the acquisition of Toowoomba Plaza Shopping Centre.
- Acted for RACV in the acquisition of the Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast.