Recognized since 2023
West Vancouver, British Columbia
Chris’ practice focuses on commercial and construction litigation with an emphasis on resolution prior to litigation and achieving practical solutions to disputes. He has extensive experience acting for subcontractors, contractors, owners and other stakeholders in all aspects of construction. Chris has acted as counsel in all forums of dispute resolution including mediation, arbitration, tribunals and all levels of court, including at the Supreme Court of Canada. Chris has specific knowledge and experience in remedies under the Builders Lien Act and regularly provides advice on all stages of construction from tendering, contract negotiation, claims management to dispute resolution. Chris’ goal is to offer his clients commercial, practical advice.
Outside of his practice, Chris is involved in the Canadian Construction Association, Vancouver Regional Construction Association and as a board member of the BC Roadbuilders Association.
- Direct Phone Number: 604-925-0672
- Phone Number: 604-925-0672
- Lawyer Page: https://mcleanarmstrong.com/personnel/chris-moore/
- 300 – 1497 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7T 1B8
- Bond University, Juris Doctor, graduated 2011
- University of Calgary, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 2008
- British Columbia, 2012
- BC Roadbuilders Association - Board Member
- Construction Law
- Lexpert Leading Infrastructure Lawyers (2021)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.