Recognized since 2018
Motor Vehicle Law
Personal Injury Litigation
Unexpected happens… and when you least want it to. It can be daunting and overwhelming.
That’s where I can help. For over twenty years I’ve represented people who have been affected by injury, illness or even death. I take a genuine, caring and up-front approach with clients which has given them the peace of mind and direction they dearly needed.
I firmly believe that the only way to achieve success is through hard work and perseverance. I won’t give up just because the going gets tough, in fact that’s where I excel.I’ll keep fighting until the best possible result has been achieved. It’s about working as a team with my clients and my colleagues. And you never let your team down.
I’m a lateral thinker. If there’s an efficient and effective way to achieve a really positive result, I’ll find it. It’s because of this sort of approach that I’ve earned the confidence and respect of many of my peers, resulting in me:
• representing scores of legal professionals (including many personal injury lawyers themselves)
• acting on behalf of many claims officers (employed by insurers) who are ordinarily my opponents
• mentoring experienced practitioners (even those with 25+ years experience themselves)
• appearing in court at the formal admission ceremony of more than a dozen practitioners (a true honour)
• being in the Executive Management Committee (akin to a Board) of a national firm for over 5 years.
Above all I genuinely enjoy helping people, particularly those in need – those at a disadvantage or up against a bigger opponent.I truly believe that the best way to achieve that is with the mobility, the ingenuity and the driven focus that a dedicated specialist team can provide.
So let me help you. If you’re in need of advice, direction or any type of assistance as a client or as a colleague within the profession please contact me.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.