Recognized since 2022
Cheryl Labiris is an Associate in the Construction and Infrastructure Practice Group at Singleton Urquhart Reynolds Vogel LLP.
She has a diverse construction law practice and has acted for owners, general contractors, sureties, architects, engineers, designers and consultants.
Cheryl has experience with complex construction lien matters and a broad range of other construction claims including claims for delay, breach of contract, breach of trust, and surety bond claims.
She has assisted with large disputes on public infrastructure projects including mine remediations, power plants, and wind farms. Cheryl also has experience assisting Senior Counsel with complex construction arbitration proceedings.
- 150 King Street West, Suite 2512
PO Box 24
Toronto, ON M5H 1J9
- York University, Bachelor of Arts (with Honours, summa cum laude), graduated 2014
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Juris Doctor, (Litigation, Dispute Resolution and the Administration of Justice Stream), graduated 2017
- Manitoba, Law Society of Manitoba, 2019
- Ontario, Law Society of Ontario, 2018
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Toronto Lawyers Association - Member
- The Advocates Society - Member
- Construction Law
Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence, York University
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.